Cooling fan after re map

twopipes

HI Guys,

Not sure if it's me or a coincidence, My cooling fan is coming on when driving then staying on longer after parking. Yesterday was a hot day but today was mild and wet.

I had the car re mapped by superchips with a bluefin. will the chip make the fan come on more than normal? has anybody else noticed their cooling fan is working harder after a remap.

I would understand if I was driving hard or in traffic, but I haven't been.

Cheers

HI Guys,

Not sure if it's me or a coincidence, My cooling fan is coming on when driving then staying on longer after parking. Yesterday was a hot day but today was mild and wet.

I had the car re mapped by superchips with a bluefin. will the chip make the fan come on more than normal? has anybody else noticed their cooling fan is working harder after a remap.

I would understand if I was driving hard or in traffic, but I haven't been.

Cheers

i think its just because its generally warmer at the moment, there shouldnt be any difference with the remap unless you drive it harder, mine is normal after the bluefin

i think its just because its generally warmer at the moment, there shouldnt be any difference with the remap unless you drive it harder, mine is normal after the bluefin

Cheers, maybe it's just me being over cautious. Having said that it wasn't warm yesterday.

I will monitor it and report back if the problem persists.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...