'Daisy' APC ?????

wyliss

Over on Detailing World there is much talk about Daisy APC. Is ok to use on a car or not etc etc. The big plus for this solution is price versus the Megs APC.

My wife has just purchased some and from reading the back of it, I'm slightly apprehensive on using it.

Anybody else wish to share their thoughts?

Hi Dibbs!

I have read about this stuff but never tried it. I suspect it needs to be acid free and rubber and plasitc friendly cleaners that wont dry things out to much! I would always try it in a discreet place and get dready to wash it off the paintwork. I hear they have fairly OK shampoo for not much money either.

Geoff

Hi Dibbs!

I have read about this stuff but never tried it. I suspect it needs to be acid free and rubber and plasitc friendly cleaners that wont dry things out to much! I would always try it in a discreet place and get dready to wash it off the paintwork. I hear they have fairly OK shampoo for not much money either.

Geoff

I read the back of the bottle last night and it does say about not using on cetain things which are quite common in a car.......hmmmmmmmmm

Yeah........

It good stuff APC but just wondering about the safety of Daisy.

You still on for the Detailing World meet on 1st June?

Anybody else is welcome to come along too, I think its on near to Formby just outside Liverpool.

It will be a good day. +++