Leather conditioner, what to choose?

njadve

I´ve just got my first car with leather interior, and I´m wondering about what I should use to keep the leather just tip-top. I have googled and found something called Lexol, and I´m just wondering if this is any good. It´s the first site that pops up in google, so i guess they are quite big...

I´d be more than glad to get some tips on what to use...

Hello!

Alot of leather cleaning products come in two stages, a cleaner and then a protector or conditioner. If your leather is not going to get too dirty and you have time to look after it say once a month then you might want to consider a product that can clean and protect/condition in one go.

I have not used Lexol before but i have used Gliptone, it seems to give good results at very resonable costs. I also have Buffalo leather cleaning products, these seem very effective and i highly recommend them. They all have a very leather smell, which can be a bit to much in the car esp. when the weather warms up!

Most often on my car leather i use Wolfgang leather care products. The leather cleaner is water based (which is leather safe) and sprays out and foams up very easily. This means it can clean the leather deep down. The protectant leaves the the leather looking natural, not greasy and doesnt smell to bad.

Thats my thoughts!

Geoff