GTI for sale....

scaramanga

Will be putting the details up in the classifieds, but my few-month-old White GTI is up for sale... high spec including most of the toys (except sunroof) and the rare RS4-style recaro sports seats...

Car is a 5dr 2.0T DSG in Candy White with Anthracite leather... options include:

- DSG

- Recaro sports seats

- Sat nav (new RNS-510 touch-screen version with sd card reader and 30GB hard disk)

- Bi-xenons

- Heated Seats

- Folding mirrors

- Auto lights/wipers

- Armrest

- Sports multi function wheel

- 18" Monza alloys

Cost was around 28k new in April... about 1,400 miles on the clock at the moment.

23k ono, else will probably go back to the dealer in a couple of wks...

As you'd expect, the car is as new, immaculate condition, wheels/bodywork absolutely mint.

Would consider a part/ex against a 135i coupe....

just realised i can't find the classifieds section (probably shows how long its been since my last visit!)

Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who think that the GTI forum is the best place to advertise a Golf GTI for sale. Maybe it doesn't register that virtually everyone who reads this forum already has a Golf GTI....:roflmao:

Never ceases to amaze me the number of people who think that the GTI forum is the best place to advertise a Golf GTI for sale. Maybe it doesn't register that virtually everyone who reads this forum already has a Golf GTI....:roflmao:

I'm virtually everyone else. Price is a joke mind you.

You cynical fecker, Rusty :roflmao:

OK, so you're right, but you're still a cynical fecker :P

sorry for the delay but to address the points above...

fair enough - wrong place to advertise the car, stick it in the classifieds...

do like the car but the more i drive it, the more i want to go back to something more powerful (moved from a 911 C4S)...

yup, 5k is a lot of money... dealer bid at 20,750 so not as bad as 10k (but not far off!!)

yes, 28k is a lot of money for a golf... which means its the best value car (if you consider the spec) at 23k!