Got it!!!!!

Booster

Very nice +++

Stick the car seat in the boot as your not actually using it, and your luggage in the back this weekend. I've had to buy seat protectors for the car seat, as the softer leather in the M has indentations in it already where I left it in for a week :ffs:

Have fun with the new mota and good luck with the little un' :cool:

Cheers fellas!!

REALLY chuffed with it!

Drive to Wales on Friday afternoon was bloody awful. 185 miles took 4.5 hours! There was some idiots driving like tw8ts in the conditions. Torrential rain the whole way.

Still didn't feel like we were in the car for that long as it is so comfortable. Even with only two weeks to go, the mrs was comfy.

Drive back today was a different story!!! Dry roads and as I wasn't drinking at the wedding for fear of the baby arriving, we left at 9am and did the journey back in 2.5 hours thanks to the roads being pretty empty. Used the M6 toll road to give the car a good exercise :rolleyes: :D. That road really does need to have a 100mph limit!!

Even "making good progress" the whole way back it still returned 38mpg.

Well pleased!!:grin:

I've had to buy seat protectors for the car seat, as the softer leather in the M has indentations in it already where I left it in for a week ffs.gif

Have fun with the new mota and good luck with the little un' :cool:

Got a seat protector from Amazon for about £14. It has a grippy surface on the bottom and has done the job!!

Fingers crossed for your impending arrival as well+++