Retrofitting OEM park assist A4 B7

Davef

Hi Folks,

I am now reaching the final stages of a full front and rear retrofit of OEM park assist using kufatec looms and parts from Vagparts. The wiring is relatively straight forwards if a touch time consuming.

Does anyone know which (if any) code is needed to add PDC to the instrument CAN-Databus comfort Intallation list - Channel 061 instrument cluster?

As an example adding a trailer requires +00064 to be added so I assume there is a value required for the PDC controller to be recognised.

Many thanks,

Dave

Thanks for that.

I assumed that because the PDC controlled connects to the convenience CAN (like the towing control unit and TPMS controller) that there would be a code needed like them to effectively tell the car that it is installed.

Audi A4 (8E) Instrument Cluster (8EC/8ED/8HE - Ross-Tech Wiki)

Should get round to connecting it up finally over the next few days so we'll see if it pops up when I scan the car.

Edited by Davef
additional info

• 5 months later...

Hi guys! this is propably the forth post regarding this, but I really need some help here and I am sorry for being so persistent...

Dave have you ever retrofitted OEM park assist?

is it hard too get the cable mesh from the boot to the front? Apart from the insrument cluster where else can I get the Conv CAN signals and t25 and t30? My car never had park assist (OEM at least) where are the locations of beeper mountings? Anyone with ElsaWin Diagrams? Missing from mine... :(

Again I am sorry for so many questions! I realy need some help here...

Thanks in advance!