The X6 35D has finally turned up

Golfer

Even though I've never tried Marmite I know that I don't like (would never let my kids try than excuse). Anyway I really like the pics X6john - always liked that colour combi on Beemers.

I must say though that it looks a bit low - is there something wrong with the suspension? (!) :P

Even though I've never tried Marmite I know that I don't like (would never let my kids try than excuse). Anyway I really like the pics X6john - always liked that colour combi on Beemers.

I must say though that it looks a bit low - is there something wrong with the suspension? (!) :P

Na must be those wheels:D;)

http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33989&stc=1&d=1221595630

post-11404-13791442097_thumb.jpg

post-11404-137914420974_thumb.jpg

Edited by Golfer

Still keen on this S8. Surely I can get 20mpg out of it if I'm doing 34 out of a 535d?

Well with the P-tronic box now on the X6, I got 32.8 MPG mixed driving with some bursts of power thrown in, so pleased as it's covered 125 Miles only.

I had the new S8 V10 for a week, and the economy was horrendous (15 MPG) poodling around, the Older S8 I owned and got 25 MPG regular :grin:, so depends on which model ya go for. V10 a NO NO.

A bit marmite yes but I quite like it, its a bit different and after us all screaming for that for years I for one am not about to go .. no can I have bland again please.

Enjoy it, it looks great and from what I hear it drives very well to boot. +++

I took GIZZE out for a spin yesterday, we did the back roads, it was very sure footed and quick.:grin:, I am enjoying it.