Christmas List

Tarmac_Terrorist

I have quite an extensive list of car cleaning gear on this years car cleaning list:

Kestrel Dual Action Polisher

Menzerna Polishes (sample pack of 4)

Megs polishing pads????

Megs finishing pads x 2

Dodo Supernatural V2 wax

The polisher and Menzerna polishes can be bought a little cheaper as a complete kit. However, the kit comes with Menzerna pads (2x white compounding pads & 2 x yellow polishing pads).

I doubt i'll need the compounding pads initially but handy to have anyway. My main question is can anyone comment on how the yellow menZerna polishing pads compare to the Megs yellow polishing pads? Will I need to still buy a couple of yellow megs polishing pads even if I will already have two Menzerna polishing pads? The polisher will mainly be used on VW paint which I assume is fairly hard.

Thanks Phil

Hello TT

I have only one Menz polishing pad i believe the type you are talking about, is this a Cleanyourcar order? No problems with it all, i suspect you see alot of people using Meguiars more as the traders can do a better discount and pros probably buy the by the box.

I probably wont replace my Meguiars pads with the same pads, as they are not "really" machine washable. Meguiars has a new range, the same pads but now washable which really is a help!

Geoff