Charlie169

hi there all! not sure if this is the place to post this - mods sorry if it isnt- , but im new to the forum...and am now the proud owner of a 1.8T 20v sport passat in blue, all totally standard. paid £1100 with 13months MOT nd 6months tax. very tidy under the bonnet with no knocks or anything sinister.

would be good to get to know a few people on here, and people who have better taste, and know of other cars aside from the corsas and saxos that they all seem to worship simply becuse "they're 'mazin!"

drop me a pm, or what ever really.

charlie

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Charlie,

Welcome to the forum, I'm relatively new too but a great advocate of the Passat Turbo Sport. 150 BHP for £1100 can't be bad. They are reasonably quick and comfortable cars. How many miles has it covered?

Reagrds....Tim

just topping 150,000 and everything sounds tight and with no rust anywhere, mint condition intertior aswell. got a small rust chip on the bonnet that i need to sort out but in the scheme of things thats nothing

charllie

• 1 month later...

great choice ,my 1st VW bought PASSAT 20v sport 03reg est black with with 93,000 on for £3650 last oct , been a dream to drive , now showing 110,000 & feels like it has,nt broke sweat yet , drove up through france last nov on my own & got a bit bored at 80mph so gassed it see what sort of speed it would start rocking at , , at 125 it was exactly the same , steady & surefooted on 17inch alloys , really tempted to remap it

definitely opened my eyes to the hitler heritage vehicles !! wont be my last one thats for sure !