Apple LED Cinema

Muppetboy

I've been thinking about one of these, although 24" does some a little large for me... my question is though how do I know if my Macbook, purchased June 2007, has a mini display port? Apparently this is the only way to connect the new LED displays.

I've taken a photo of the ports of my MB, sorry for the poor quality (E71!)...

post-12993-137914425345_thumb.jpg

I've been thinking about one of these, although 24" does some a little large for me... my question is though how do I know if my Macbook, purchased June 2007, has a mini display port? Apparently this is the only way to connect the new LED displays.

I've taken a photo of the ports of my MB, sorry for the poor quality (E71!)...

Doesnt work matey and there's currently no way of connecting them. A bizarre move by Apple IMHO, but then again I also think it's pretty bizarre they've remove the Firewire from the new Macbook. Hell, I'd have bought two by now apart from the firewire issue making me stick with my existing one. Go figure :rolleyes:

Doesnt work matey and there's currently no way of connecting them. A bizarre move by Apple IMHO, but then again I also think it's pretty bizarre they've remove the Firewire from the new Macbook. Hell, I'd have bought two by now apart from the firewire issue making me stick with my existing one. Go figure :rolleyes:

Feck :coffee: Are they going to release small displays, perhaps by then they will have better connectivity if this is hindering sales?

Keeping a look out on ebay for a non-LED display...