Picked up my Q7

Gangle

I have just collected the new motor, have done a massive 39 miles already! so far am very impressed, seems to drive more like a car than a big heavy 4x4. I havent had a lot of time to play with the gadgets but the MMI system seems far superior to the IDrive in the 330D.

I thought the 3 series interior was a nice place to sit in but the Audi is another step up in quality IMO.

As for a comment on here about the small boot space, are you joking, must have one of the biggest load spaces of all cars, I picked my dad up from the hospital earlier and had 4 adults, 1 child seat, 3 hospital chairs and 2 walking frames and cases in the motor no problem.

The colour DIS is nice too especially with the digital speedo readout. The only slight downside is the average MPG was 14.4...gulp when in town.

P.s

Nice to meet Neil from Ipswich Audi if but only briefly, bit stingy with the discount on the mats and AMI lead though!

Toys, not as many as you dave but has got the tech pack, bluetooth high, ami, heated seats and visibility pack and more.

I like when you press the heated seat button then have to dial the temp up and also get the display on the MMI.

Have got to wait until saturday to pick the AMI ipod lead up so have got to make do with CD'd until then ( nice touch being able to name the CD's in MMI)

The bluetooth High phone seems excellent too, got my works nokia 6021 connected straight away with full integration, phonebook, operator logo, text message viewing, very impressive.

looking forward to a few long journeys, got to watch out for the mirrors though kin huge!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...