UK Price and Spec on website

Cupramax

Well, just specked up a 2.0T Sline and it comes out at £38.5k which to be honest isn't quite as bad as I was expecting but I really did want Quattro especially after the last couple of days. Its just superb in bad weather. May pop up to my dealer and see if they're willing to play ball at the weekend...

price seems very expensive but the 3.0tdi quattro s-line comes with xenons, s-tronic, leather etc as standard, so its just expensive! :grin:

to bring it up to proper spec with phone prep, tech pack(satnav/ami/cruise), folding mirrors, interior lights, elec seats, high level heating, heated front/rear seats, through load, and B&O is about 45K.

I'll see what price/month audi reckon for finance on that at 25K miles/year and estimated delivery date.

0-60 in 6.4 standard cant be grumbled at though for an 1800kg cabriolet!

only thing i was hoping was the wind deflector would be an integral auto thing like in the 6-series. It doesnt appear to be the case, but I'm not sure??

the neck heating like mercs would be nice. but I could buy a merc amg with all the toys for less! :confused:

0-60 in 6.4 standard cant be grumbled at though for an 1800kg cabriolet!

only thing i was hoping was the wind deflector would be an integral auto thing like in the 6-series. It doesnt appear to be the case, but I'm not sure??

the neck heating like mercs would be nice. but I could buy a merc amg with all the toys for less! :confused:

1860kg and 6.4s to 100kph? Nah, I look forward to the road tests showing that it can't do it in less than 7.0s. Typical new style Audi overstating acceleration figures.

I just spec'd up a 3.2 in an identical spec to my current cab and it was nearly £8k more. And why have they deleted the quattro from the 3.2 as well, are quattro cabs not selling as well as 2wd models ?

The car I really want is an S5 cab and a rough calculation would put that at about £55k based on the price of the current A5/S5 coupe price differential. Thats alot of money.

I am planning to keep my cab for at least the rest of this year, shame but in these credit crunch times you have to wear a sensible hat at times !

Hi Mark, I've had a chat to my dealer and apparently the Quattro models are being released later in the year along with the S5 for some unknown reason. He said the S5 cab will be priced around £44k so with the usuall £5k of required toys your looking at just under £50k :eek:

Cheers Cupra, will you hold off ordering until the Quattros come online then?

Having had both 2wd and 4wd A4 cabs, I will definitely be going for quattro again. At a minimum I would go for the same again, but ideally the S5, especially now that it has the better economy engine.

I had about £7K of extras on my cab and the S5 will obviously come with a load of goodies anyway. As you say I reckon £50k could be the going rate for a decently spec'd S5 cab.

Chav, any ideas as to what you may go for yet, will you hold out for the S5/Quattro models?

I had about £7K of extras on my cab and the S5 will obviously come with a load of goodies anyway. As you say I reckon £50k could be the going rate for a decently spec'd S5 cab.

?

Don't you think 50K is a lot of money.. certainly when you think it's a nice RS4 money ?

i think I'd be waiting for a nice demo or nearly new? :confused: