Honda F1 Team Sorted....

Biscuits

Just got a text from a mate who knows a few people, who know a few people, who know a few... oh you get the idea...!

"The former Honda Raing F1 team is officially now Brawn GP Limited. The press releases will not go out for a couple of hours but the team are being informed right now. Honda approved the management buyout and the team will race in Melbourne"

Really good news, I was starting to think everyone at Honda Racing would be out of a job... this is just what we need right now... some GOOD RECESSION BUSTING BLOODY NEWS !!!

PS: Hmmm.... wonder if I should post this on a forum ????

That's good news and I hope the car is better this year with Ross Braun's input although I'm dissappointed Bruno Senna isn't getting a chance to drive for them as they are keeping Rubens.

Also would like to see Button earning his money +++

You are assuming Jenson is the other driver :uhoh:

Edited by Botang

You are assuming Jenson is the other driver :uhoh:

He has been confirmed I think from what I've read.

Great news and I can't wait to see them on the grid and fingers crossed they do well.

This season is set to be a cracker I just hope F1 stays the pinnacle of motorsport if not overtaking fun, but its more than just that. Has anyone else read what the FOTA wants to do to change the sport. :rolleyes:

I was at Silverstone today taking photos at the track day. Luckily, I felt the need to change position and went down to the stands near Abbey. Suddenly there was a lot of noise from the middle of the track and it was immediately obvious it was an F1 car.

What with hearing the news on the radio this morning it could have meant only one thing. I swung the camera around and even though I was at least 1/2 mile away it was quite clear. +++

post-393-137914429766_thumb.jpg