newbe thinking of buying 5 series touring.

johnmc7

hi lads, iam new on here and i own a e39 528i saloon 98 se and i love the car ,but i am thinking of buying a 5 series touring because i need the room. i fly model airoplanes with my son also and the 4 door saloon is not ideal , but i am temped by a 99 saab 30 v6 auto with 77000 miles and silver in colour. would the saab be a good buy £1900 taxed and moted.

has a dent on the passenger front wind, but is in very good condition with a high spec and all the toys. i am not sure what to do as i own two bmws a 5 series and a e32 735i and i love bmws but it is hard to find a real nice

5 series touring :confused:

any advice would be great.

hi cruiser, the 95 is estate and the v6 should pull it along nicely, but the saab will not sell in a hurry because of engine size. i am still thinking about a touring 5 series, maybe the 540i v8 who knows, but i will keep looking for a 5 series and if nothing comes up in the mean time i will get the saab looked at by some one who knows somthing about them. will let you know if i the 95 checks out.

is there a good saab forum on any where so i can get some tec tips and information on the 95 model.