GT5 Prologue

Torino101

Has anyone actually finished this on the PS3? I.E. finished all the "S" class races. I have done them all bar 2 of the S Class Races, both 750 battles (it's the last race and about the fourth race from the bottom), both i'm finding virtually impossible! I have a LOT of the cars available now, but just wondered if anyone has done it and if so what car they used??

I got thoroughly bored of GT5 before I got near S-class, I did a couple of the S-class races and put the disc away, it's not been out for over a year now.

Whilst they are fantastic games to look at, I just find the GT series get very dull very quickly.

I'm not even sure I'll bother buying the full game when it eventually comes out next year (at the earliest), and I've had every other GT game so far.

I've completed all bar one of the S, can't remember which it is now. Apparently they made it harder as part of a recent firmware upgrade.

You can't do many of the S races without tweaking the car a bit, less weight and not more power is always the way to go, so if you don't want to seach drop the power a bit and tweak the aero not just add all the power on.

But there are loads of setup sites that you can use and for some races you do have to look at them unless you are a chassis expert. I often tweak them a bit but the do the job mostly.

I just wish the full version was out, but alas not yet but it is going to have damage and it looks stunning, fingers crossed its not long now. :ffs:+++

I did most of it. Some stuff I just found impossible.

I don't see the point in making a game so hard that you have to get help from an outside source to finish it. That's just frustrating (although I don't want to walk it either).

I bored of it. The online should have ruled but it was full of idiots who rammed you off the road if you tried to pass them and shunted you if you were in front. With no capability to set up races with friends it got very tiring very fast.