DSC and not being The Stig

Mollox

So there I was thinking that there are 3 DSC Modes:

- "ON" = Ve are votching everysink you do. You vill not have fun but you vill not crash. Ever.

- M Dynamic Mode = Ve vill make you look goot but ve vill still save you before you crash unt embarass ze brant.

- "OFF" = Ve vorned you....

Unsurprisingly, I haven't even thought about anything other than "ON" and seemed pretty content that the electrics were quite good at reigning in any unruliness....

A couple of friends wanted to see the car so we were zipping around some deserted national speed limit roads and enjoying the woofle.

Imagine my surprise, when, powering out of a slow speed winding bend (yes Mook, in 2nd) I suddenly found myself "exiting" (or you might also say 'being thrown out of') the corner largely on the wrong side of the road at around 45 deg, arms flailing, rear end seemingly hell bent on overtaking me :eek:

Note: Wopps, is this how yours happened?

Anyway, I'm sure it was me and not the electrics that saved it ( :roflmao: ) but feck me - just goes to show....electrics aren't everything...

Then again, I might just be really cack-handed :grin:

Anyone got the number for New Pants Please? ;)

Wouldn't have happened in third gear... :rolleyes:

Not the same car, but had a nasty bit of oversteer in my S4 on the way to work one morning on a slightly damp road with all the ESP etc on.

I know, shock horror, S4 + oversteer = impossible

Wouldn't have happened in third gear... :rolleyes:

Not the same car, but had a nasty bit of oversteer in my S4 on the way to work one morning on a slightly damp road with all the ESP etc on.

I know, shock horror, S4 + oversteer = impossible

:coffee: Now you are just being silly now aren't you, I mean oversteer in an S4... :rolleyes::P