Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is coming....

Riz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're abusing their position though, with a RRP of £55. They know how many people buy the CoD games and to suddenly ask £10 more is taking advantage of that fact.

They know people will complain, but still buy it. :rolleyes:

I'm happy to have got my pre-order in with Argos using their discount code. I may have given it a miss otherwise.

I've had this on pre-order for a while now - trying to finish off the challenges on COD5 before November!

I just hope the on-line 'party' mode is more successful than the COD5 version, as I've found it impossible to join games with mates online whereas the COD4 version was superb.

Sidicks

• 2 weeks later...

RE: the price. Its a big name thats guaranteed to sell so the supermarkets will be falling over themselves to discount it.

RE: The game. Some of what I've seen looks awesome. Particularly Rio de Janeiro. It seems they may be drawing inspiration from the Mumbai terror attack. On the other hand, vehicle levels sound ****. The one at the end of CoD 4 was complete crap.

• 2 months later...

Finally got around to ordering this today...£46 from Amazon. Should probably have looked for a better deal but....well....anyway, looking forward to 10th Nov :grin:

Does that mean we're likely to have the game in our hands on 10th November or will it be "shipped from 10th" ?

• 3 weeks later...
Now that the winter nights are in, i'm after a game i can play with the mrs in the house on a 2 player mode. Is this game your talking about worth getting or can you recommend another.

As you can probably tell, i'm not a big gamer.

Ps. i have a ps3+++

The only game I have ever managed to make the gf play is Little Big Planet. Not a hope of trying to get her to play a first person shooter.

The only game I have ever managed to make the gf play is Little Big Planet. Not a hope of trying to get her to play a first person shooter.

She actually quite fancies a shoot em up.

If i find the right game it could be an excellant way of keeping her quiet too.

I tried resistance- fall of man last night but it was cr@p on a 2 player.

I play the GF at 2 player on the 1st Modern Warfare game. Is pretty good. Makes it easier to spot her though when you can look at the split screen and see what she is hiding behind!

Guess the new game will be similar. Looking forward to getting my butt kicked online by you chaps!