I swear the detail sold my car!

AudiPartner

I realise we have our own in house detailer, but I'm sure Nathan won't mind me showing off work from a fellow detailer...

I had the car detailed in preperation for its sale, and it just goes to show if you're serious about selling, then get it prep'ed. I spent over £1k getting the car ready, so I asked a grand more when I sold it, and the first guy to cast his eyes on it, bought it. Sad to see it go, but nice to see it go to someone who loves it as much as I do...

DSC_1206-1.jpg

DSC_1211-2.jpg

DSC_1219-1.jpg

DSC_1228-1.jpg

DSC_1230-1.jpg

DSC_1238-1.jpg

As per the subject i totally agree I also recieved intreasted for a car i had traded after i posted it on the internet as i detailed it before selling it (the pearlesant blue Jazz).

Looks excellent, how could you let her go?! I hope the A8 gets a detail soon!

A detail, esp. of the interior which alot of people forget can really help a car sell for the price you want! That porker looks perfect!

Totally agree wih all the sentiment here. The stunning condition of the paintwork on the GTI I just sold sure as hell had something to do with it selling in just 4 days to the first person who saw it.

Had your head in the aussie clouds have you Nathan?? I got 6 months for totting up, the final 6 points was for 107 on the M1. Whoops. Still, worse things happen...

No no, the detail was less than that! I also had the front bumper painted and an early service. Just wanted it in tip top condition to make for an easy sale. And it worked - its been a pleasure selling this one (sort of!).

It was done by Rob at Supercardetailing.com. He is local and came recommended so why not? Shame I couldn't have put you to the test Nathan, I know we've talked about it a few times.

So now you're back you're detailing again yeah?

yes back in the uk now unfortunately and back detailing along with Stuart who now works for me and who kept things shiny in my absence

Held the fort well did he? Good stuff mate.

Keep up the good work guys - I love your ongoing thread, its always a pleasure to view. Thanks for taking the time to keep us all up to speed with what you're up to.