Wheel brush?

Sponge

Hi

A popular product similar to that is called the EZ detail brush, mine recently broke after about 12 months. Although its metal covered with soft plastic to many bends had fatigued it and it broke.

They have a new version that is suppose to be stronger, i would have got one a few weeks ago on my Motorgeek order but it dident break til the weekend before last. Its called the Daytona Speed Master

Car accessories: exterior, interior car care, Meguiars, 303 Products

The EZ wheel brush is on there too.

Geoff

The Meguiars brushes are made of galvanised cinder toffee. They have a life of 12 months/40 washes, which ever occurs first, before snapping. It's put me off all their gear knowing they can market such cheap crap.

I thought my first one was faulty so bought another, more fool me.

Just have a wash mit for your wheels and if you want to clean the insides and can't get your hands between spokes, get a metal ruler, wrap it in bubble wrap so it doesn't damage the wheels and then put it in your wash mit to reach the harder to get places.

I've given up on wheels brushes because like most have said on here they break.

I have old mitts I could use, but I always knock my knuckles and fingers - it hurts! :(

Plus the front calipers are really close to the wheel, so it's hard to get in between them.

Oh well, I'll try again. I suppose it's worth it to save £7.99. :)

I did the same thing, hence the metal ruler trick, no more bashing my hands trying to get them inbetween spokes plus with the wheel I have being 9Jx19 the ruler in mitt will reach to the far inner edge no worries.