A short promo video featuring my car!

shark_90

Car by Shark. Vid by Big Tank. Logo by Mook ;)

Very true - while I never posted up about the website being launched (weren't you going to do that Mook :grin:) I should also thank Mook massively for the work on website and the excellent logo and associated media stuff.

I still owe you a pint or six on that mate +++

Nice vid, what's the logo on the back window? Makes it look slightly barry!

Otherwise, I'd be tempted to remove the the bit that advertises you were doing 70 odd mph on what can at best, be a nsl road, people have been prosecuted for it before! Especially as your reg number is in it.

All in all though, nice car and vid, what's Rob up to these days? Don't see him much on tv any more?

Edited by Tipex

Otherwise, I'd be tempted to remove the the bit that advertises you were doing 70 odd mph on what can at best, be a nsl road, people have been prosecuted for it before! Especially as your reg number is in it.

All in all though, nice car and vid, what's Rob up to these days? Don't see him much on tv any more?

There's always one isn't there, I was wondering who'd say something first :rolleyes: There's a few cuts in the video as you may have seen, the 71mph doesn't relate to the run +++

The logo in the back window pays homage to LM09 - the year Bazza lost the ability to walk. Nowt barry about it.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Who's the jock cockey driving?:roflmao: