Video VBOX Lite - reviewer required!

jools360

Hi

Would anybody like to take up the offer of borrowing one of our new Video VBOX Lites and posting some sample footage, and giving it an honest and open review?

(In car video + data logging system : Video VBOX - State of the art in-car video)

Preferably on a trackday, and ideally they would be happy to come down to our offices so we can show them how to fit it to get the best quality video.

Anyone interested, please post here!

Hi Jools - I'm looking to get one of the early next year, so yes, I'd be happy to review it for you. I'm at Oulton and Brands in December. Are you from Racelogic? If so, getting to Buckingham isn't a problem.

BTW, you need 10 posts before I can send you a PM, so get posting ;)

:beer:

• 2 months later...

Hi Mook

How did you get on? I've got a 'rival' product here that you may want to evaluate as well in the interests of giving a fair opinion. Also, we are about to release some new software which is much more track orientated:

Edited by jools360
More information

How big's your SD card..! A filled a 2GB card quite quickly at Oulton, but you can crank down the quality of the vid to it takes up less space.

Sorry, Jools, I've not gotten round to writing anything up yet. Track toy engine and 'box rebuild is getting in the way, as well as work :rolleyes:

In summary though - it's bloody good ;)

Cool, same engine rebuild or new engine? Mine's off having the engine re-mapped for an attack at the Britsports Caterham championships! You can run about 1Gbyte an hour on still very good quality, so with a 32Gbyte card, that's plenty of room.

Edited by jools360
more info

Hi Mook

How did you get on? I've got a 'rival' product here that you may want to evaluate as well in the interests of giving a fair opinion. Also, we are about to release some new software which is much more track orientated:

I've been looking for some decent kit to help us film the forthcoming Spa trackday / 'ring trip. I will email you... :)