Met Green R8

Andyuk911

I am sure this was £80k, now £10k less ..

Dick Lovett Sporting ltd : R8 1 Off Special Colour

Would you buy a Green R8 if you had the cash ..certainly stands out, which I thought would be a good thing...

If you are going to get a stand out car like an R8 then get a stand out colour like that. Far better than the choice an accountant would make - black, silver or Daytona if feeling brave.

There is no mention of magnetic ride in the advert which is probably the real reason that the price is heading south.

Probably going to get lynched saying this in the R8 section but it's really not a very good looking car to begin with... Much prefer the S5/RS5...

Are you having a laugh!?!?!? That is quite simply the most exquisite looking 2-door sports car!!! I've never been a fan of lambo's, ferrari's, nor anything else like that, but then the R8 came along and there was the 2 seater sports car for me!!!

Bloody gorgeous, bloody awesome car!!!

Now be off with you! :Slap:

There's a Papaya orange S4 in/around York, I've seen a couple of times, and whilst it looks nice, it could do with a definite richness being added!! +++

The "kermit" green, looks stunning, VW have a similar colour which looks superb on the Scirocco! +++

I can't really say the R8 does anything for me either, I don't like the side blade bits in a different colour, and the rest of it is, well, just too Audi, I.e. dull, it looks lardy and fat compared to it's rivals.

Agreed, like a very well tailored suit - looks good, but never exciting. It's an accountant's supercar. It doesn't look fast, agile or mind blowing fun. Would much rather a Lambo or get a GT-R and save a few quid for spares.

Based on just looks though, that green works well, not controversial at all IMO.