Q7 going, what am i like!

Gangle

Only a month ago I had decided on keeping the Q7 until its 2 year birthday but have now ordered a new A6 Avant S-Line Le mans 2.0tdi Multi in Daytona Grey, not the best £2k spent on mods i thinks.

The good news is have been offered what i think is a very good trade in, am letting dealer have my car at the end of the month for £34k, and only 6 weeks to wait for new car as was already in the pipeline for delivery, dealer managed to change to my spec and went confirmed the next day so no more changes allowed.

I know the A6 is due to be changed early next year but they are full of toys as a run out model, and also adding:

Upgraded Valcona leather

Tech Pack High

AMI

Bose

Bluetooth High

Electric Tailgate

Adaptive lights

Fold/Dimming mirrors

Privacy Glass

Storage pack

80l tank

Rear/Side blinds

Tyre pressure monitor

Park system advanced

Black styling pack

So plenty of toys to play with, and the bonus of £150 road tax, cheaper insurance and more MPG.

Nice choice and great spec- just ordered A6 Avant S-Line Le mans 2.0tdi myself :)

As you point out they're full of toys being a run out model and cheaper than an equivalent A4.

Unfortunately my dealer couldn't re-spec one in the pipeline and I'm going to have to wait until August for delivery - which I'll probably push back to the new reg in September. :(