[Audi A1] Audi A1 Available to order from today

CarMad

Yep if you want to go and order a new Audi A1 they can take official orders within Audi from today in the UK.

So who is the first person to own one, after a recent change of plan on the car front for us I might go and have a look at one. :grin:

Will upload a press release when I get chance for those that might be interested. +++

• 1 month later...

Got the brochure sent through today from Audi. Got home to find the wife reading it in the kitchen. I think she quite fancies one which is always a good sign.. Would want to drive one first though and see how it fairs against the mini.

I found the same. Had a quick look might be a funky choice, admittedly I went for the top model.

But it started at £18k but after adding a few essentials like rain sensing wipers and climate etc. it certainly rocketed the price up, its almost circa BMW 1980's in the lack of kit its got that you would expect these days. :eek:

Got the brochure sent through today from Audi. Got home to find the wife reading it in the kitchen. I think she quite fancies one which is always a good sign.. Would want to drive one first though and see how it fairs against the mini.

I reckon we will see one at Goodwood Dave...............