A5 s-line 9x19 5spoke alloys new..dont fit my A8

roberto1954

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cheers Roberto1954, what a magnificent set of wheels:grin:! Just finding out wether they fit on an A4:confused:. Asked all the right questions and done the math, but there is always "murphys rule", plus I know I am pushing the limits of wheel size.

Rob,If you are ever in my neck of the woods ,then call in, free beer all night:roflmao:.

Dunk

Just finding out wether they fit on an A4:confused:. Asked all the right questions and done the math, but there is always "murphys rule", plus I know I am pushing the limits of wheel size.

If its an B6/7 shape A4 the offset will be right on the edge of what you can get away with plus the hub centres will be too big, you'll need spigot rings. If its a B8 they'll be OK.

I can say without doubt the wheels fit.

But when I stick the rubber on? ie. 255/35 19 the I am worried that when I am trying to outrun the wrath of my missus (for buying them!!?!!) that my front wings fall off when I am on full lock going over a sleeping policeman!!?!!

Dunk

They'll be useful then .... as long as you don't fit tyres! :grin:

I'm not sure theres an easy way of finding out. I think even if you think they're ok you'll always find that odd bend or compression where sometime touches. 9J justs seems a bit too much ... but time will tell. +++