My Volvo 854 T5-R 591 hp/524 ftlbs project the story so far.

volvoman

Biali = Bodge It And Leg It. :grin:

A great write up, nice to see externally that it still looks fairly standard too. I'd be tempted to put a caravan club sticker in the window for maximum Q-car style.

I had the same wheels and had a nightmare finding tyres. IIRC P-zeros lasted c.5-7k miles only. I never tracked it, but would have loved to.

My kind of car +++

Wow that's some project! Awesome.

Thanks glad you all like it :cool:

What a serious amount of work!

Patience and time (and money!!).

As I said in anohter post about it, that turbo looks as if it will suck up small dogs and children!

The Turbo is a baby for most but rather large for the Volvo world +++

a brilliant read - thanks for posting.

I would have a divorce to deal with before getting even half way through that project!

I am very lucky to have a wife who loves cars as much as me she has helped where ever possible :)

Fantastic, thanks for taking your time to share that with us. I admire your dedication and after seeing the end result it is clear that your hard work has paid off! I wouldn't bother thinking about cost, its something you do with your heart, not your head. Thanks again. Anything more planned for it? +++

Thanks i did get rather carried away but love it to bits even when things go wrong some on the Volvo world have not taken to it very well as 400 hp has been a dream for lots and some have spent years trying to get there or more i will be at Modified Madness 2010 Show - Modified Car & Bike show! Drag strip and Drifting! 10th & 11th July 2010 and the brighton speed trials in september :cool:

When TDK reads this he'll cream his knickers!

:)

Biali = Bodge It And Leg It. :grin:

A great write up, nice to see externally that it still looks fairly standard too. I'd be tempted to put a caravan club sticker in the window for maximum Q-car style.

I had the same wheels and had a nightmare finding tyres. IIRC P-zeros lasted c.5-7k miles only. I never tracked it, but would have loved to.

My kind of car +++

The car does get some strange looks and lots of double takes when they spot the roll cage etc i love the way the car has finished up they are great cars glad you had one :cool:

Russ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...