with 15k what would u choose?

dappastyle

in those three cars if you are looking for a good drivers car then I would say ITR without a doubt, may be marginally slower than the S3, but I would imagine on a track the S3 would be hard pressed to compete.

The CTR doesnt even come close to the ITR, and I dont like them either so I'll keep quiet about that.

If thats your final choice then ITR all the way.

My FTO was an import (many years ago) but that was only a group 16 at the time.

Well the only car I regret not having owned (within my price range) is actually the Integra, and that may change in the future if things go to plan. I have driven both the cars and the integra is a far more intense ride, it is louder and a lot firmer than the S3, but I think the seats are better/more supportive, driving position was better and overall drive was more fun.

Now I guess for a daily drive and cruising to and from work and stuff then a decent spec S3 (like the yellow one in the for sale section at under £14k) may be a better car to live with as it is a softer ride and prove a better cruiser.

It really depends if you want from it on a daily basis.

hmmn interesting and something i have been thinking about. To be honest I use a bike to get to work, saves the hassle of the underground and the congestion charge but on the colder days what comes into mind now that a nice car wouldn't go a miss.

more thinking ahead but the car is a jap import soni'll get stung hard for insurance

cheers mate