New car of Joy!

DHA

Yeah 135 with DCT 'box. Only managed 150 miles today as I had to work straight after I collected it, but so far am loving it. DCT drives like an auto when its in D, but stick it in manual and it behaves like a manual gearbox. Best of both worlds.

Lovely car to drive with fantastic performance and brilliant fun on twisty roads.

I drove one on a section of road up here for about 20 minutes and it was more fun than the days I used to drive an M3 down it. Very much a wolf in sheeps clothing that can embarrass a lot of performance cars.

:grin: I'm feeling the joy! That's looking great, when's it getting remapped..? ;) free the ponies, free the ponies I say! :jump:

The new single turbo engine is not meant to be as mappable as the twin turbo it replaced. Will wait and see how it feels after I have run it in ;)

Did you consider the 123d m sport version as an alternative or just straight for the monster 135?

Only wanted the 135, first dealer said I should go for 123d. Despite numerous "I am sure it's a good car, but I want the 135" he kept trying to sell me one.

He didn't get my sale in the end.....