Smart Repairer in Hampshire

mb

My Dad has scraped the corner of his Passat and wants to get it looking good again. He never really cleans the car so I think a smart repair is the best option (has damaged the plastic bumper + the wing although not dented & car is reflex silver)

Can anyone recommend someone who covers Southampton before I play google lottery ?

Thanks - No it is a repair due to an (un) Smart car (driver) it is quite scratched up so way beyond a machine polish (he is saying someone must have hit him but it looks more like a post to me...)

I know a Smart Repairs is unlikely to be the last word in quality but since buying the car in December it has only been washed once (& that was by me when I could stand looking at it no more one evening) so something to "smarten it up" would be the best bet - especially as is on the corner so would need several panels painting by conventional methods.

As an aside in some ways I would favour a "smart" repair as resprayed bumpers etc. seem to stone chip much more than factory paint.

Anyway here is a pic !

post-3903-137914449191_thumb.jpg