Gran Turismo 5 will officially launch 2nd November in 3D

'Walk in'..... sounds like to much effort to me! :P

Saying £37.46 on the Tesco website at the moment and they never did anything special for Black Ops (I don't think). Anyway they only ever have about 10 copies in stock so unless your a taxi driver and go there at midnight.... oh, hang on...

Your having a laugh, Tesco will have thousands, like they do for the launch of every 'big' game, they'll wheel the pallets out at midnight and stick em right by the front door like always,.

Black op's doesn't interest me so I didn't check the price, but they are usually around the same price as whoevers cheapest.

I've never bought a game on release day either, I don't see having it straight away as much of a priority to be honest, I'd rather wait till the fuss has died down, along with the price!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your having a laugh, Tesco will have thousands, like they do for the launch of every 'big' game, they'll wheel the pallets out at midnight and stick em right by the front door like always,.

Black op's doesn't interest me so I didn't check the price, but they are usually around the same price as whoevers cheapest.

I've never bought a game on release day either, I don't see having it straight away as much of a priority to be honest, I'd rather wait till the fuss has died down, along with the price!

Fair enough but I'm just a lazy fecker who likes to get in from work to find the game on the door mat! Sometimes with pre-orders in the past I've had them a day early as they try to post them so that you get them on the release day. F1 2010 I got a few months ago came through my door the day before it's release! +++

Saying £37.46 on the Tesco website at the moment and they never did anything special for Black Ops (I don't think).

Black Ops was £25 when you bought a £20 PSN voucher (or £40 for the game plus a £20 voucher for £5, if that's how you want to look at it).

If you have kids who spend money via PSN, it was a cracking deal.

Black Ops was £25 when you bought a £20 PSN voucher (or £40 for the game plus a £20 voucher for £5, if that's how you want to look at it).

If you have kids who spend money via PSN, it was a cracking deal.

Thankfully my kids arn't old enough to spend all my hard earned money on PSN .... just yet! Did sound like a good deal thou! Would guess they'll do the same again then for GT5.

Just received an email from Play.com saying my copy of GT5 has been posted!!!

Not bad considering I ordered it FOUR FECKING YEARS AGO !!!

I better be bloody good and not ask to update on the first boot!!!

:))

Don't know about an update but I have read that it will have to install about 6gb when you load it up which can take about 50 fecking mins!!!

Let us know! update after 4 years in the making will be a major kick in the teeth!

I still don't think I'll buy it, but the problem is, if I do, I'll have to buy a fecking 3D TV, and put the Panny in the bedroom to replace the broken LG.

Still, christmas is coming I suppose, so I could always treat myself...

Don't know about an update but I have read that it will have to install about 6gb when you load it up which can take about 50 fecking mins!!!

50 mins to copy 6gb from a disc to a HD??

I sometimes think my PS3 must be a bit dodgy, as it usually takes ages to download stuff over wifi, despite being on a 20mb connection, but having looked into it, it seems normal, some thing really really annoy me about the PS3, my Super Nintendo turns on instantly, doesn't ever need an update, and never needs to download anything, progress?...

You keep saying it like you really mean it! ;)

I'm not sure I've got enough room left on my HD for it if it want's 6gb, mines a launch console, thinks it's only 60gb?

I definately won't be buying it before xmas, if I like it after trying it at yours I might get it, but I'm in no hurry, not played the PS3 since I got sing star to bring to your 30th, but then forgot it.

50 mins to copy 6gb from a disc to a HD??

I sometimes think my PS3 must be a bit dodgy, as it usually takes ages to download stuff over wifi, despite being on a 20mb connection, but having looked into it, it seems normal, some thing really really annoy me about the PS3, my Super Nintendo turns on instantly, doesn't ever need an update, and never needs to download anything, progress?...

But does your Super Nintendo have a nifty little PS logo that swivels 90 degrees? :P

Had my email from Blockbuster yesterday saying 'item dispatched' so hopefully be on the door mat tomorrow or even today when I get in but I doubt it!

Had my email from Blockbuster yesterday too but it hasn't arrived today, fingers crossed it will be here tomorrow.