Things to do in central London

SINGH

I'm taking the misuses out to London for the Saturday and would love some ideas of nice/cool things to do whilst I'm there. I was thinking Thames Lunch cruise/London eye/Madam Tussauds and maybe watch the Lion king show in the evening and a bit of shopping in Oxford street if we have time :rolleyes:

If you guys could give me some ideas that would be really appreciated, not to fussed about cost if you guys can recommend something really different/special as its a treat and I have decided to splash out a little. Anyone been to this OXO tower? Anyway, I'm off to change the brake pads on my Bimmer so I can drive there tomorrow. Will be back on in a little while +++

Will give Tussauds a go if we have time then but will put it to the bottom of the list, tried booking the champagne london eye capsule but its not working right now! Will try again before setting off, if not will hope I can get tickets on the day. Ice bar is defiantly on the list! Thanks for your replies. +++

Thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately we couldn't stay the night. We did the champagne London eye flight and then the Thames river cruise straight after, I booked them both together on the London eye website, then you just take your reference number to the priority boarding que, which was actually longer then the fast tack one! The cruise was actually quite good, and the commentary was interesting not boring like I thought it would be. Also went to Leicester square to the Haagan Daaz cafe, I had a few nice things there, expensive but its not somewhere you go everyday so I was able to justify it. Apart from that we did some shopping on Oxford Street :rolleyes:

Didn't catch a show as it would have meant coming back very late and I was getting tired as it were and had to drive back, but a family that asked me to take a pic of them on the London eye recommended a show called Wicked so we may go back soon and watch that. +++

On another note, I got 52MPG in the BMW, I have done 367 miles on this tank and it says 327 left! I was doing about 80/85 most the way and 50 on the restrictions. The S8 would only do 350 miles on £115 this does nearly 700 on £65!