Sharan tdi auy

anogg3

Hello what difference is there between the turbo on the auy engine and the rest of the tdi engines?? I see the actual turbo has the same part number but only certain ones are or the auy engine... Is there any reason for this or is it just the manifold? What other turbos would fit the sharan engine?? What is the difference between auy and other tdis ???????

Many thanks :grin::grin:

hi there are 2 types of turbo fitted to this engine one for the early mod and one for the later models you can tell the difference by looking at the manifold casting where it bolts to the support bracket on the engine block on the early one the bolt hole runs parallel to the block whereas the later one the bolt hole is facing the engine block

to be honest you can fit any as long as you have the right support bracket

also if you are looking for a turbo i have one for sale in very good condition if your interested let me know

hi there are 2 types of turbo fitted to this engine one for the early mod and one for the later models you can tell the difference by looking at the manifold casting where it bolts to the support bracket on the engine block on the early one the bolt hole runs parallel to the block whereas the later one the bolt hole is facing the engine block

to be honest you can fit any as long as you have the right support bracket

also if you are looking for a turbo i have one for sale in very good condition if your interested let me know

Hello how much do you want for the turbo and which one is it?? Garrett or KKK?? could i have the numbers from it please?

• 3 weeks later...