nurburgring

darrenjoe90

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Lindner and Richter are the two corrupt twunts (IMO, of course) who were in cahoots with the corrupt politicians (proven) in taking over the whole operation and running the lease under Nürburgring Automotive GmbH and are now leading to the potential closing of the entire place, Nordschleife included, because the theme park will never work. Hundreds of millions of govt Euros thrown at it that will never ever be recovered.

Sign the petition at Save The Nurburgring! to get the operation of the Nordschleife removed from Nürburgring Automotive GmbH - yes, Sabine is one of the main people pushing this :)

I posted a thread here a couple of weeks ago - you obviously weren't paying attention :P

Because Lindner and Richter are the two corrupt twunts (IMO, of course) who were in cahoots with the corrupt politicians (proven) in taking over the whole operation and running the lease under Nürburgring Automotive GmbH and are now leading to the potential closing of the entire place, Nordschleife included, because the theme park will never work. Hundreds of millions of govt Euros thrown at it that will never ever be recovered.

Sign the petition at Save The Nurburgring! to get the operation of the Nordschleife removed from Nürburgring Automotive GmbH - yes, Sabine is one of the main people pushing this :)

I posted a thread here a couple of weeks ago - you obviously weren't paying attention :P

I love your passion for this!!! You should take over the ring!!!

I love your passion for this!!! You should take over the ring!!!

Thanks. I lived in Germany for two years and the whole corrupt politicians thing was incredibly rare when I was out there - it's just of late that this kind of thing has become prevalent in Germany.

As for taking over the running of the Ring - erm, OK. Pay me £100K+ a year and you're on :P

OT, but just seen this on the Ring website:

10% discount off onboard cameras

Moreover, every customer will get a 10 % discount off the price of hiring the new onboard camera which, from 2011 on, will allow every fan to capture and take home a bit of Nordschleife feeling."

Tourist rides Nordschleife | Nürburgring - Volles Programm

So does this mean cameras are "officially" allowed on the 'Ring now ?