Repeat function on MMI

xlnc007

Hi

I am new to this forum, i recently purchased a Audi A5 2.7TDi S LINE (BLACK)

Apologies if this seems like an extremely stupid question, but I don't seem to be able to find the REPEAT function on the CONTROL when using MMI. SHUFFLE is there but no REPEAT. This is the same for my IPOD and Audio CD's.

I'm waiting for loads of LOL's..... will posting pics soon of my vehicle with smoked out back windows :)

when you are playing your ipod, select the control button and you will see the shuffle icon that can be selected by the rotary button

Hi

I am new to this forum, i recently purchased a Audi A5 2.7TDi S LINE (BLACK)

Apologies if this seems like an extremely stupid question, but I don't seem to be able to find the REPEAT function on the CONTROL when using MMI. SHUFFLE is there but no REPEAT. This is the same for my IPOD and Audio CD's.

I'm waiting for loads of LOL's..... will posting pics soon of my vehicle with smoked out back windows :)

Edited by Cockney Boy

Hello friend (here we go!) ADVICE:- switch off sound system. clean windscreen. search kitchen draw for large felt pen?.....find A4 paper and advertise straight swap for same!!!!!!!.......................I.E. A4 @just make shure its 4 wheel drive & decient motor-that way you will not need hi-fi!.....simple.................from EX a5 2ltr sline owner.............one day you will see beyond the make-up.

hello friend (here we go!) advice:- switch off sound system. Clean windscreen. Search kitchen draw for large felt pen?.....find a4 paper and advertise straight swap for same!!!!!!!.......................i.e. A4 @just make shure its 4 wheel drive & decient motor-that way you will not need hi-fi!.....simple.................from ex a5 2ltr sline owner.............one day you will see beyond the make-up.

???

Hello friend (here we go!) ADVICE:- switch off sound system. clean windscreen. search kitchen draw for large felt pen?.....find A4 paper and advertise straight swap for same!!!!!!!.......................I.E. A4 @just make shure its 4 wheel drive & decient motor-that way you will not need hi-fi!.....simple.................from EX a5 2ltr sline owner.............one day you will see beyond the make-up.

Errrr.okaaaaaaaaaaay....

I don't think the lack of the repeat function warrants me selling the car!. It is a tad frustrating as it's a simple feature which is on and expected in most basic car sound systems.

I have since spoke to a few of my friends who have Audi's AMI's and they say the repeat function is not available. Unless anyone can tell me anything different?

when you are playing your ipod, select the control button and you will see the shuffle icon that can be selected by the rotary button

Btw..sorry I got my wires crossed, the shuffle function is there, the repeat function is not. Also, whats the difference between scan and shuffle?