Wheel refurbish in Fife / Edinburgh

Just looking to see if anyone knows where I could get a wheel either spot repaired or refurb'd around Fife and Edinburgh.

I've tried the guys based in Carnoustie and they are pretty decent trueth be told but I need to get a wheel repaired in a hurry before the car gets chopped in.

Damage is pretty light (a 5 inch scratch right on the edge of the wheel).

Don't ask how please as its very annoying (these things always are :lol:)

Any suggestions?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks peeps - ended up going to a place in Carnoustie.

Have to say though that whilst they did the job its not brilliant. Looks to me like it was done in a hurry - paint runs . blotchy in places etc.

I'll bear recommendations in mind though. Ta.

I picked up my refurbish from Coatech today - its ok but thats all, definitely nothing to rave about. Imperfections (dirt?) in the paint, still rough where it was kerbed and not convinced about the colour match either.

Probably end up scraping the rim again so I'll live with it

I picked up my refurbish from Coatech today - its ok but thats all, definitely nothing to rave about. Imperfections (dirt?) in the paint, still rough where it was kerbed and not convinced about the colour match either.

Probably end up scraping the rim again so I'll live with it

Cheers - I'm glad it wasn't just me then. Looks like its pretty tough finding someone who can do this kind of job consistently well.......

..saying that I dont have the car that had the refurb done on it now anyway so why do I care? :lol:

Imperfections (dirt?) in the paint, still rough where it was kerbed and not convinced about the colour match either.

I used them years ago for my BBS CH's on the Mk IV R32. Their work was good then so it's disappointing to note their standards have slipped. :(