BMW F10 550i M Sport

Golfer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Quick update, I just got back from Egypt and expected to pick the new 550i MS up :mad: Some hopes, still at Thorne they say after ordering 10th October 2010.

I still have their 1 series which is clocking up miles, but they do not see me getting mine till next Saturday at the earliest????? :eek:

Still it will be a 2011 registered car.

Happy new Year

Thanks guys, saturday is the day they say, ordered 10th October last year!!!, seems to be a very long wait.

Still registered 2011 @ last years VAT can't be bad, I just specced the same car on BMW site and it's £64.5K:eek:

Surely these prices can not be justified?.

Like that. A lot +++

Thanks Mate, I hope to take some pictures BUT the weather so bad!!!, will try though.

BMW still say NO other Orders for the 550i M Sport, It could have a good effect on RV, being rare, who knows, I am hoping to keep it for two years.........................................:Slap:....................................... well thats the plan, but you know me if I get a great offer :rolleyes:

I have given the new M5 a MISS, I just can't see in the UK getting any real use out of it without very high risk of getting nicked.+++

Space Grey is a great colour for a car, Mini's and 996/7's all look fantastic... really shows off the contours of the car... and is easy to keep clean!

Both the 535d and M3 were space grey... next BM will be probably too :coffee:

Brands-Nov08-2.jpg

The M3 I test drove was Space Grey Paul, I went for white as I thought the car would sell better in that colour and of course it looked good also.

This is my first venture with Space Grey, after I saw this Model in it I was sure it would look good, and as you say keep looking cleaner for a bit longer.

:D Well what a Car.............. I took some pictures in this cr*p weather they are not worthy of print.

The Car is Awesome that is the best word for it. I have only covered 50 miles quite quickly @ 80+ MPH mostly and got 29.7MPG :grin: in all that wind; I am taken back, it's almost silent in operation, comfort seats are just great, I may just keep this one.

Power on tap from tick over and that's in NORMAL Mode.:D

Speedo error showing 80MPH actual 78MPH.

@ 82 MPH the RPM is 2000. That's idling.