WTF

snez22

LOL. I can sort of relate to them, but stuff the greasy finger prints, a girl from work (we'll say no more than that wink.gif ) has no respect for my feckin car it would seem. She had no idea why I got wound up about her trying to smoke in my car even though I'd told her not to! To top it off I had parked get some cash from an ATM, bearing in mind she said she didn't need any cash, and whilst at the machine I turn around to the sound of a loud bang and clattering, the stupid mere had only swung the door open at full pelt into a fekin raised litter bin.....I really had to bite my tongue not to bitch slap her there and then. I don't get wound up easily and she is starting to appreciate peoples property more nowadays...and she's not to bad in....well, we wont say anymore on that. grin.gif

DUDE, I was gonna give a co-worker a ride home once, but when he lit up right out of the door, I made his ass wait 10 minutes AFTER finishing the cigarette before I'd let him in the car sportifs2.gif

And I'd like to point out that, I still smoked for a bit when we got the Audi, but not 1 single cigarette was ever smoked inside crazy.gif That [censored]'ll get into the Alcantara and you'll NEVER get the smell out EEK2.GIFNONO3.GIF

jump.gifbeerchug.gif

Dont mean to sound like one of these scooby owners however coming home from work today, in the dark i had gone down a side street and stopped at a t junction, trying to pull out but typically traffic was flying past, so i was creeping out, trying to look around the parked cars and i think there's a gap so i go to pull out but stop coz i think there is a bike coming down the road really fast, only to realise its some dippy women with her sidelights on but one had blown!!!! and it was a new polo smashfreakB.gif What's wrong with the main beam when its pitched black?????