Crimp electrical connectors

Flynn

You'll soon learn Flynn that very few threads on Tyresmoke stay on the original topic.

I run oil pressure, oil temp, water temp and boost gauges in my track car, because that's driven flat out all the time - on track.

I've never had extra gauges in any road car, because there's no need, even if you're driving it hard. If your car is modded properly, then it will run standard temps.

20-40 horse power from just pump and turbo tune. 40-70 horsepower with front intercooler and bigger turbo. The whole entire reason I chose this car was for it's tunability. It's a great base for a sleeper too. Edit, what is the point of getting an expert to tune it when you can do it yourself? lol.

Edited by Flynn

Every job I've done so far is a first time experience, often by myself because I don't know anyone who knows about cars to help me. The only job I've had help on so far is doing the cambelt when a friendly local garage took pity on me when I told them I was thinking of doing it myself. I was able to do it in their yard and call one of the guys over when I got stuck on several occasions. The only information sources I have are; 1. Haynes manual, 2. Googling things up, 3. asking on forums. I would much rather ask a basic question than mess something up.