Rimblades - REVIEW

Morganian

Who's Matt? I thought the details were for Ian Morgan?

Confused!

:roflmao:

morganian was the original poster. Turns out that morganian (which could be Morgan Ian, or Ian Morgan) is this Matt Cardle bloke who won the X-Factor but has now diversified into flogging bits of coloured plastic, all freshly extruded in a barn in Somerset (honest) branded as Rimblades. Rimblades I hear you ask...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see that for rimblades this thread is top in google but not for the singular rimblade. Also it doesn't appear anywhere on the first page of the bing results, maybe our resident SOE expert could explain that to us?

Also if they're looking for trade partners has anyone pointed TDK in the direction of this thread? I wonder if Chelfing would be interested in becoming a trade partner? I think it's the least we could do to try and pass a decent contact on after what's gone on in this thread...

apologies

Fair do's. I'd missed your post in all the hullaballoo.

What design approval or safety certification do you have ? Are you insured for when the inevitible happens - a Rimblade comes off and damages a car or (worse) causes an accident ? The fundamental idea of designing something that protects alloys is a good one, (same as that Gator thing) but I think anything that fooks about with tyres/rims without having significant and independent recognised safety tests is a BIG accident waiting to happen.

Sincerely, I wish you good luck +++

Hey look! Rimblades are on Twitter!

http://mobile.twitter.com/rimblades

Some really interesting Tweets. ESP this one:

rimblades Rimblades are about to hit the auto industry...alloy wheels will never be the same again.....watch this space for updates

6 days ago

And this:

rimblades Rimblades.com is now live . . . We would love feedback and comments on the website

4 days ago

Am I alone in thinking that after the apology we should give this guy a break and pack this in now?

I said it immediately after he posted his apology.

I don't see what is to be gained from it now but I respect the choice of others to keep firing away if they wish to.

People make mistakes. Not many apologise for them though.