Audi S8 4.2 V8 with 20" BBS For Sale - Stunning.

Daz.g

Reluctantly for sale is my Audi S8, 86K with full service history.

Possibly one of the best condition/low mileage S8's currently on sale.......

salee.jpg

salecw.jpg

salear.jpg

salebb.jpg

salef.jpg

salej.jpg

salegd.jpg

saled.jpg

salei.jpg

salehb.jpg

saleet.jpg

Specifications as follows:

-Unmarked Ming blue metallic pearl paintwork(looks black until the sun hits it)

- Full black leather recaro interior in stunning condition with electric everything.

- Heated front and back.

-Audi Nav+ Satnav/TV/6CD multichanger with 12 speaker audio.

-Front and Rear parking sensors.

-Double glazed acoustic glass.

-5 speed auto box with sequential and tiptronic steering wheel controls.

-Xenon headlamps + power washers.

-Electric one touch sunroof.

-Dual climate control (blowing ice cold).

-ABS/ESP/EDL

Wheels.

- I currently have 20" BBS CK alloys which are the exact same size/offset as the optional 20" alloys offered by audi, they're 6 months old,as new, with Kumho tyres(done approx 4k miles)cost me nearly £2K new and really update the look of the car due to their similarity to modern Audi alloys.(they use BBS just with an audi badge!)I also have a brand new unfitted BBS CK alloy with no tyre fitted(never got round to it).

- I also have the original avus 5 spoke 18" alloys with Dunlop tyres (x5).These are in very good condition for the age and if anyone would prefer these fitted to the car then I'll happily keep the BBS and adjust my asking price accordingly.

-The car has been serviced regularly and has had the main cambelt/water pump service(due 80K) completed at a cost of £1100.

It has also had a brand new ECU fitted and the last two mot's were passed without any advisary's.

-It has all the original keys - Master key,Workshop key,Spare key and Key tag as well as all the original documentation/logbooks/radio code etc.

- Mot til 28/8/11, tax til 07/11

(its pre tax band rise so only £200 ish for 1 year)

It has been well looked after using Autoglym/Meguiars products and cleaned/maintained meticulously as can be seen in the pictures above.

For anyone looking for a stunning condition S8 this will not disappoint and so any inspection is welcome. Car is based in Wiltshire.

£7500 with 20”BBS alloys.

£6500 with 18” Audi alloys.

Please call Darren after 6pm on

07590 561979