Geneva 2011: Audi RS3 Sportback - press release + pictures

Andy_Bangle

Tipex If we're shouting stat's Audi were the only manufacturer in the pass two years not to be affected by the recession! increasing there sales by some 4%. AND just because somebody doesn't agree with you does not make them blinkered or gullible. I have a close friend who look's after the warrenty work at a main merc dealers and he's often comments on the poor build quality of merc's.

I do think Tipex that you maybe the blinkered one here. I have had BMW as a company car and it was blander then the inside of a taxi cab. To be honest the most reliable company car I've ever had was in fact a honda.

My next door nieghbour has had BMW's for the past 15years and he's changed to a new A4. best move he's ever made according to him.

Your opinion in very welcome, I am happy to read it but don't attack me by saying I'm gullible. I have my reasons for liking the things I do!

I was a big fan of the RS3, thought it looked great and was semi interested in buying one, until I saw it in the flesh at Geneva yesterday....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42830[/ATTACH]

Just look at how few people are looking at it, the bog standard 2.0T A5 near it had far more interest.

pencil.png

You must have been crushed in the frenzy to view...........uhh not!

Tipex IMHO the S3 cabin is probably one of the best in the Audi range, quality is top notch, and my ex missus has a SB on a 54 plate,one of the first SB's in the dealer and it still looks and drives like new to be fair. if that was an Audi or Vauxhall it would have been sh*gged by now.

As for comparing this car to a GT3 FFS!! That would make a TTRS a fecking Bugatti killer absolute tosh talk..........

One of the mistakes your making is describing Audi, and particularly the A3 as being 'premium', there is nothing premium about Audi whatsoever, it's all just marketing guff, if you really want premium you need to look at BMW or Mercedes, and dare I say it, Lexus.

Audi is no more premium than Ford or Vauxhall.

Have a look at the interiors of our A6's after a year of cab work, and then tell me any of it's still 'premium'.

There are plenty of other choices, mine would probably be a BMW 135i.

Ah it's got to be 4 wheel drive, 5 door, decent leg room, quick, good handling, not huge, OK economy, ahem yeah premium brand

So BMW and Merc's are so no good unless you can suggest a similar suitable BMW or Merc we get snow in the NE of Scotland :-)