TV in motion

DamoM

NOOOOOOOOOO !!

It's a 5 min tweak with a laptop if you have VCDS and the correct cable.

I and a few others on here have the tech and have done it. It just depends where you are.

Ha ha ok!

Is VCDS Vagcom? I have vagcom and the necessary cables. Can I use this? :confused:

Yes, but be careful. With great power comes great responsibility. Don't feck around if your not sure what your doing.

I'm pretty experienced with vagcom. Have used it on my B5 RS4 to configure the RNS-E that we installed as well as several customer projects. Where in vagcom is the section on TV in motion?

You've not exactly been giving of much info when asking for assitance. It's hard to help if your playing your cards close to your chest.

Where you are based.

What car you have.

2G, 3G MMI etc etc

I had my B8 hat on when I answered. For my 3G DVD playback it was real quick but others may take more effort.

Does this help? Enable VIM TV-playback using VCDS/VAG-COM in your Audi MMI | trick77.com

You've not exactly been giving of much info when asking for assitance. It's hard to help if your playing your cards close to your chest.

Where you are based.

What car you have.

2G, 3G MMI etc etc

I had my B8 hat on when I answered. For my 3G DVD playback it was real quick but others may take more effort.

Does this help? Enable VIM TV-playback using VCDS/VAG-COM in your Audi MMI | trick77.com

That link was perfect. VIM all enabled now thanks. +++

Cool.

What was you Googling before?

When I tried it ("vim audi") I see Tyresmoke and then that link ;)

I googled Tv in motion MMI and got loads of people wanting to sell me a module for £100+! I think I used the wrong terminology (TV in motion instead of VIM)!! Live and learn!

Thanks again for your help. +++