Blackberry Torch and Audi A8 Quattro Sport (58 plate)

I am after some help please.

I have bought the above over the weekend but seem to be having soooooo many problems in pairing up my BB Torch with the MMI?

Can anyone provide a janet and john list of how this can be achieved as I seem to have wasted hours already with it partially pairing then not at all etc etc etc

Anyones help is really really appreciated

Regards

Rob

• 2 months later...

The BB 9800/Torch is not listed on most/all compatibility charts so far, nor would I expect it to be added in the near future.

What helps though iks making sure it runs the most recent OS.

The latest Leak as of today is OS 6.0.0.576, while the latest official release is OS 6.0.0.570. I have been running fairly recent OS's and never had much issues, you may want to check which type of connection is used. rSAP has given me the least trouble in several cars.

Also helpful would be to check which MMI SW Version you got there, an update in that area might do wonders as well.

I use my Torch with an A4 (2007) with MMI and have had no problems at all. I have RNS-E installed.

You have an RNS-E and NOT MMI - so that doesn't help Sebastian.

Yes I know the RNS-E says MMI when it starts up, but that was the demented decision of a madman at Audi since it has absolutely no common components with "real" MMI.