MY pride and Joy Now For Sale VW Transporter T5 2.5 TDI 130+hp auto trip LWB sat nav

Ashmeza

Volkswagen 2007 T5 Panel Van T30 LWB 130 PS 2.5 TDI PD AutoTip

SportLine Kit Diamond Black Pearl Effect , LongLife service

Hi there,

I am selling my pride and joy, I've had this van from new and it has only done 32k miles, it's been very well looked after and is in immaculate & excellent condition. The van is a joy to drive and probably one of the best decisions I have made when deciding which vehicle to buy. VW is probably the best brand you can buy when it comes to this type of van.

As you can see i have changed the front grill but I still have the original Sportline chrome Grill if needed

Perfect Van for a camping conversion or Kombi. It has a full service history by VW .

SPECIFICATIONS: Factory spec

-[DN] Art Grey 'Box' cloth

-[3JB] Sunroof - glass, electric - front

-[4A1] Seat Pack F

-[4HS] Rear window - heated with wiper

-[6N2] Mud flaps - front & rear

-[7A2] CD changer

-[7X1] Parking sensors - rear

-[N0F] woven fabric seat covering

-[OVP] ESP with BAS

-[PA3] Visibility Pack B

-[ZA1] Cab Comfort Pack

-[ZA4] Headlight washers

-[ZB3] Mirrors - electrically folding

-[ZE5] Electric Pack B

-[ZH7] Rear Door Pack A

-[ZS4] Seat Pack A

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Power upgrade ,Parrot GPS LCD colour screen Bluetooth ,Electric folding heated mirrors , Electric Sunroof , Driving Lights , front and rear parking sensors ,Full Sportline Kit front grill side bars and rear spoiler , Extra Insulation front and rear including rear floor and side panels for low noise level, front and rear tints , custom made Caravelle side/rear mouldings, twin xenon lights with projector ,18" Alloy wheels deep dish rear flush front , rain sensor , auto dipping rear view mirror , trip computer , upgraded sound system front and rear including base box , vw dvd navigation , Top of the range Clifford alarm with engine auto start one button for remotely closing side mirrors and remote lighting control ,Tyre monitoring system , all lights changed to top quality LED's.

All wheels have a locking system including the spare wheel that has never been used or taken out - On the Tyre monitoring one valve needs replacing.

This van is lovely, been well looked after and has had lots of extras fitted, you will not find another van with similar spec in the same condition - this van has cost me over 30k just a few years ago!

First to see will buy and I recommend that you pop over to come and see it as the pictures just don't do it justice - it's a real head turner.

A major service has just been done

MOT Ends on 02 /2012

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions do not hesitate to call.

Ash 07977130750 Please note I already have offers as follows VW Dealer £14500 with out extras and £16500 from public with out alloys , both of these people are waiting for me ,so no silly offer please

dsc0291c.jpg

dsc0302rn.jpg

dsc0306b.jpg

dsc0276iy.jpg

dsc0260x.jpg

dsc0253t.jpg

dsc0236a.jpg

dsc0228ve.jpg

dsc0302rn.jpg

dsc0306b.jpg

dsc0276iy.jpg

dsc0260x.jpg

dsc0253t.jpg

dsc0236a.jpg

dsc0228ve.jpg

Edited by Ashmeza
images not working

I'd take the £16,500 that's a very good price. You haven't detailed the mileage, but have gone to 10+ VWFS auctions (looking for a Candy Maxi or a SWB 104 Trans) over the last year or so that price is way over the auctions !

Most people that want a Sportline will know what is standard kit, I'd drop that from the advert and concentrate the sale on the true extras, either OEM or added on.

It might also pay to remove the signage and post pictures of the 'clean' van.

I was waiting for this thread.

When someone joins up and posts loads of drivel about should they tune their van or leave it stock as it's so great already, should they detail their van even though it's so great already and that their van is pretty amazing then generally (and unbelievably) about 10 posts later they have to part with said van!

Do you like cats?

I was waiting for this thread.

When someone joins up and posts loads of drivel about should they tune their van or leave it stock as it's so great already, should they detail their van even though it's so great already and that their van is pretty amazing then generally (and unbelievably) about 10 posts later they have to part with said van!

Do you like cats?

for your information most of the threads implies on my new van that I have ordered which is 180ps 20tdi DSG Kombi twin sliding doors

My current van I love very much I don’t want to sale it as it is still more powerful and much better van then the new DSG

Unfortunately I need twin sliding doors.

I have already been detailing my current van , just wanted to know if anyone has anything new or a better technique of detailing a black van .

With Tuning side of things my current van has been upgraded and it is much much better to drive then a standard 130bhp , I don’t know anything about 180 DSG yet

DVD Navigation and Clifford alarm, My van has a can bus system so it was very difficult to fit all singing and dancing alarm system but my man has done it engine start remotely control electric folding mirrors and control lighting with remote plus with all top sensors , Navigation was a direct fit from Tourag 4x4 plug and play I then upgraded speakers and sound by installing high power amp with bass box , everything has been fitted in a way like OEM , this van has many extras fitted my dealers too like side moulding made to fit LWB full sportline Kit Xenon lights with projectors , you will not see another like it in this condition

It has only done 32K on the clock FHS by dealer

I will miss it !!!!!