Some pics of my E92 M3

Andrew

Took some pictures last night - not outside my house I hasten to add. Flew up to Edinburgh this morning and read the manual on the flight - never thought I'd have to RTFM for a new car but I did find out some useful info.

post-1235-137914467976_thumb.jpg

post-1235-137914467963_thumb.jpg

post-1235-137914467968_thumb.jpg

post-1235-137914467972_thumb.jpg

Are you taking the pi55 out of my Paint skills? I did try and match SSII paint in one of them but got bored of that after about 4 seconds. I'm an account director, not a creative director (but I would have thought that much is obvious ...). +++

You're not wrong Chris, I'll get on that right away. I was driving it slowly so as not to splatter any insects but I must have given it a little poke during a particulaly dense area of flying beasts.

I've only really driven it for a day - I've got to drive it up to Edinburgh at some point in July and since I'm up in Scotland right now, I'll not see it again until Tuesday evening.

I'd not really fancy a full on track day, I've not bought it for that really. I would quite like a driving tuition course or something to show what RWD does and how the car handles when pushed. At the moment I've no idea so I need to do some research on that sort of thing in Scotland. Any tips greatly received!

ETA - oh, it isn't silver. It is actually a blue but looks silver in all photos. Shame really as the colour in the flesh is awesome.

Just hold down DSC+T for 5 seconds until it switches off completely.

Then take it up towards The Lecht early one Sunday morning.

You'll soon get the hang of RWD after a few hairy moments. After that, it's a breeze.

I believe that method is also known as "Kill or Cure", no?