Hi new mk5 GTi owner here

ToonTonic

Hello one & all,

Just a quick introduction to your latest TyreSmokin Petrol head..

Im ToonTonic, Im 25yo, I love cars, sport, gym and huskies. Ive just bought my 1st VW Golf GTi MK5. Ive waited a long time to get my hands on a GTi as i really believe its one of the brands of cars most reputable motor maniacs should own at least once imo though i wasnt overly keen on the MK4 and the MK6 was abit too pricey for me if im honest.

Anyway, Ive not long got my hands on this GTi and im loving it.

I plan on working my way up to a Revo Stage 2 Remap alongside a Milltek exhaust system, Induction, upgraded brakes and maybe some Koni's.

Infact one of your members (RedRobin) has a GTi which is kinda how i want mine. So Tips, Contacts would be nice ;)

Anyway, I look forward to meeting/talking to you all as ive seen some of the great banter on here for quite some time (ive been stalking you all as a guest)

To end, Heres afew pics of my car (And yes, i jst cleaned it prior to these pics):

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

Edited by ToonTonic

Welcome along +++

Mines virgin but gets a good ragging from me, absolutely love it +++ I could offer advice but it would all be second hand from what I've read on here. Best you hear it all first hand.

RedRobin isn't around here much these days but you have one big obstacle in your way to getting your car like his. It's not pink... ;)

I miss the menacing black car look but not the constant struggle to keep it clean!

Lol i now know the feeling, no sooner do you clean it....next day its not quite as clean even if it hasnt moved! My 1st Black car...probably my last

I guess the saying "once you go black....." isnt always so true