The Caterham Build

patently

For those who can't get enough of the Caterham build experience, there is now a special blog set up specifically for the build and the racing that will (hopefully!) follow. It's at:

Caterham Build Blog

Credit for the layout and styling must go to that well-known bunch of Newcastle-based code monkeys Website Design Newcastle | Web Design Newcastle | ClarityWEB. At the moment, it's a few days behind but I'm working on that & should have it solved soon.

(Thanks guys!)

For those that love comedy high-speed build videos, another one is uploading now... :grin:

For those who can't get enough of the Caterham build experience, there is now a special blog set up specifically for the build and the racing that will (hopefully!) follow. It's at:

Caterham Build Blog

Credit for the layout and styling must go to that well-known bunch of Newcastle-based code monkeys Website Design Newcastle | Web Design Newcastle | ClarityWEB. At the moment, it's a few days behind but I'm working on that & should have it solved soon.

(Thanks guys!)

The two particular "code monkeys" that have worked on this would just like to say:

Code Monkey B - "I am a graphic designer, Code Monkey R is the only chimpanzee in this office"

Code Monkey R - "I am a database developer and Code Monkey B isn't a Code Monkey anyway, he's a graphic tart"

There, you've caused World War III.:roflmao:

Nice to see you're roping in Patently Jnr occassionally to help out.

But WTF is it with the hood..?!?!?

It needs to go on before the boot cover which needs to go on before the roll cage which needs to go on before the boot cover.

MrMe - Ooops! :grin: Hey - I work at the interface between law and gadgets. I dread to think what they call me... :roflmao: Anyway, they're much better code monk... I mean db developers and graphic designers than I am.

OK, first injury. Very minor though.

I guess nowadays they just use DNA to check it was built by the owner... On a more serious note I take it you have a pair of Mechanix gloves - I got fed up with all the grease/cuts etc. & bought a pair and although feel odd initially use them for all work on cars/bikes now ?

The two particular "code monkeys" that have worked on this would just like to say:

Code Monkey B - "I am a graphic designer, Code Monkey R is the only chimpanzee in this office"

Code Monkey R - "I am a database developer and Code Monkey B isn't a Code Monkey anyway, he's a graphic tart"

There, you've caused World War III.:roflmao:

Which one of your 'non-code' monkey's would amend the Tyresmoke logo on the site to redirect here? All it does is pop up a really big picture of it, thought it would be better to link to the site?

Which one of your 'non-code' monkey's would amend the Tyresmoke logo on the site to redirect here? All it does is pop up a really big picture of it, thought it would be better to link to the site?

Hey, he's the bloody owner/administrator of the site, not us! We just write the feckers. Don't blame the monkeys....:roflmao:

p.s. apart from which you just can't get the users these days. You produce a custom written blog technology for them with a fully editable About Us page and images that are auto-sized etc...and what do they do...upload a low resolution logo as an image. Pah. Users.

:bike:

Edited by MrMe

Not according to the blog it isn't. You said the blog was the definitive guide. You bloody fibber.:roflmao:

The blog is a little behind, yes, for some reason I'm having to add posts after the event. Possibly because it went live on day 4 of the build? :grin: