Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 16Gb Wifi/3G

nordberg

I have a surplus to requirements brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab in black for sale.

A few finger prints on it where I've demoed it for someone, but other than that it is as new.

I am selling it as I have 2, and I need the money to put toward a new front door!!

G560AAB-1.jpg

Spec:

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 gives you a better experience for work and play. A sharper HD quality screen, better web browsing with flash, increased multitasking, and greater speed with HSPA+, the Tab 10.1 hands you more possibilities on the go. This 3G and Wi-Fi version will ensure you’re always in touch with the world, no matter whether you’re at home, on the train or in the park.

Key benefits

As one of the thinnest and lightest large screen tablet available, you’ll enjoy unmatched mobility thanks to the amazingly streamlined body. At just 565g and only 8.6mm slim, this tablet won’t weigh you down on your travels. It offers you 16GB of storage - allowing you to carry your entire music library and great videos and movies to watch on the go.

The 1280 x 800 HD 10.1-inch display delivers excellent screen sharpness, boasting a pixel density of 149ppi (pixels per inch). It’ll allow you to enjoy your movies, photos and programs with rich graphics in greater details and bring them to life before your eyes. The dual speakers surrounding the screen create a surround sound effect that makes movie watching even more realistic too.

With Live Panel you can customise your home screen experience, so content can be instantly accessed from the home screen including e-mail, image galleries, favourite Web sites and social network feeds. Best of all, it Live Panel receives real-time data updates, constantly refreshing, ready to be accessed by you at any time.

To help with multi-tasking, Mini Apps allows you to easily access commonly-used features such as your calendar, PenMemo, Calculator or Task Manager close at hand - to be launched as a pop up over full screen applications when prompted.

Enjoy unlimited browsing thanks to Adobe Flash player support which will show you Thousands of top websites that use rich Flash applications, so whether you're browsing the web or viewing online multimedia content, you'll be able to see it all with your new tablet.

If you want to use your tablet as an e-reader then with Readers Hub you’ll have access to millions of book titles, thousands of newspapers and magazines in multiple languages. Functions such as zoom in/out, font enlargement and virtual bookmarks will further improve your e-reading experience.

For the music lovers you'll be able to access an extensive catalogue of popular and classic songs along with artist information, album art, critics' music reviews and more, as well as have all your favourite tunes on hand for whenever you need a boost.

To keep abreast of all your friends lives, Social Hub is a powerful tool that allows you to easily manage, and have real-time access to, multiple email, instant messaging, and social networking accounts through one portal. You’ll have two access points for simplified viewing through Message tab and Feeds tab, integrating message and web feeds into one easy-to-read flow.

Get your work done from anywhere with preloaded Polaris Office. It allows you to view, edit, and create various documents including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel. Clipboard allows you to store up to 20 text & images, so you can experience advanced cut and paste function like you do with PC.

With both front and rear-facing cameras built-in on the tablet you’ll be able to video chat with a friend or a client, or use the rear camera to allow you to capture the greatest photos and HD video right from your tablet.

Featuring Android 3.1 Honeycomb operating platform, it increases productivity by allowing you to perform different functions at the same time. View multiple panes in the same application, and browse the web just as you would on the PC. Also, the Android Market offers a wide variety of apps for downloading.

These retail at £499. I want £425 inc next day Special Delivery to mainland.