RSJACK

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, you're confusing it with wallet waving ;):coffee:

Willy waving, wallet waving, p1ssing competition, it's all the same, people love to have personas on the Internet that they wish they could have in real life, that way they can hide their inadequacies behind a computer screen!

Willy waving, wallet waving, p1ssing competition, it's all the same, people love to have personas on the Internet that they wish they could have in real life, that way they can hide their inadequacies behind a computer screen!

Nothing like a bit of "Self Analysis" to cleanse the interwebby "soul" Tipex :-)

South Park "World of Warcraft" episode springs to mind

Morning all..update on Suzuka Grey issue, although no reason from Audi as to why it's been delayed...:ffs:

News from Audi today...:jump: First batch of Suzuka Grey RS3's are due to be built mid December then a second batch at the end of January.....:eclipse:

Fingers crossed. +++

Hi Wayne, my management matey is in on Hols till next Tuesday so I cannot check on this with any real confidence, are you sure these are RHD cars?

My last info was LHD cars being built first, then RHD commencing week 13, ATB Ash

Nothing like a bit of "Self Analysis" to cleanse the interwebby "soul" Tipex :-)

South Park "World of Warcraft" episode springs to mind

Unfortunately, my Internet persona is exactly the same as my real life persona, yes I really am the same in person, if not worse, as there is generally no time to reflect on outbursts in real life!

I don't have anything to engage in the wallet waving comp either, I drive a Ford Galaxy, and an 11 year old Impreza!

Unfortunately, my Internet persona is exactly the same as my real life persona, yes I really am the same in person, if not worse, as there is generally no time to reflect on outbursts in real life!

I don't have anything to engage in the wallet waving comp either, I drive a Ford Galaxy, and an 11 year old Impreza!

And I always thought you were an Autocar "plant" ,secretly deployed to destroy VAG's already blighted reputation in the market place, with Garcon as your rapier like foil on the mission.

Feck! Another conspiracy theory down the sump there then

This bloke came up to me today and said he was collecting for rape victims.

It was very awkward, he wouldn't take no for an answer.

:P

[politically incorrect]

Peeling off a banana skin is like taking a bra off a domestic abuse victim, you never know what condition the goods are in until the layers are off and by the time that's done, you don't mind if there are bruises, you're having it anyway.

[/politically incorrect]

Hi

Has any one any news, info on when Suzuka grey will ever be Released

I tried to find out reasons from my dealer for a while but he had no clue. At the end I cancelled my order and bought a phantom black RS3 from another dealer.

I am now looking to sell it for personal reasons. If any one is tired to wait for the Suzuka grey and looking for a unmarked and stunning phantom black let me know

• 5 months later...

Well finely, my SG RS3 is due to arrive at dealers thisweek!!

Had a call from stealers and after a 15 month wait RS3 willbe with them at the latest Wednesday!!

Can’t wait some good news at last,

Hopefully pick up before weekend, if they look after us as promised!!!

Just hope all is ok, and no options have been missed off ashappened to ash’s SG RS3