How magnanimous are you?

Sponge

Why should they? They are rightfully proud, and have every right to tell anyone and everyone.

It's the parents with the stupid children who have the problem, if they don't like the fact there are more intelligent kids in the school, that's their problem, and perhaps they should take all the time they spend bitching and gossiping and use it to further their children's education instead.

I'd have no hesitation in telling these mums exactly how pathetic and childish they are.

I do understand, but it's not worth it.

And now our youngest has got the lead for the year's Christmas play - defo can't say a word now!!!! :roflmao:

I do understand, but it's not worth it.

And now our youngest has got the lead for the year's Christmas play - defo can't say a word now!!!! :roflmao:

Everyone look at cruiser, bragging about his kids.

I don't know who he thinks he is. What a ba5tard.

Tell everyone you know not to talk to him and press the ignore button and we will all get together and have a right good hitch about him behind his back.

I can't meet up Monday though as I am taking little Jonny to see the psychologist, as he is bottom of the class and must be suffering from that attention deficit disorder.

Like his sisters.

Must dash, off to take the kids to McDonald's and to watch the WWF wrestling, before we all sit in and watch X factor with some popcorn and candyfloss.

:grin:

Edited by Soulboy

Tell everyone you know not to talk to him and press the ignore button and we will all get together and have a right good hitch about him behind his back.

I can't meet up Monday though as I am taking little Jonny to see the psychologist, as he is bottom of the class and must be suffering from that attention deficit disorder.

Like his sisters.

Must dash, off to take the kids to McDonald's and to watch the WWF wrestling, before we all sit in and watch X factor with some popcorn and candyfloss.

hahaha! :roflmao:

Like his sisters.

You know two of the families we're having trouble with? What a coincidence! They're massive WWF fans and have recently taken their kids to a show in Manchester. :rolleyes:

We've had a similar thing in our school where I'm governor - not however about the kids intelligence but about a school trip.

Normally the PTA spend out at Chrimbo for all the kids to have a selection box - but what with all the rigmarole of healthy eating, plus the school council saying that they would like something different, the PTA decided to donate £500 towards taking the WHOLE school to the panto at the local theatre. We arranged a good rate - however we still needed a donation from parents of £4.50 a kid.

Now this panto has been priced up by some parents as costing £24 for an adult and a kid to attend (before concessions like family tickets) and still we get some mums on the FB group bad mouthing the school and the PTA about it. The fact that the kids themselves via the school council agreed to this - leaves me at a loss to understand the mentality of these people.

Granted that some people have a few kids and it would cost them more - we've put in place a mechanism for installments as well - we still get really negative comments - so much so the lady that admins the FB group has 'closed' the group from its former open status and deleted a fair few members who were gripers and people of not much action with regards school activities - you know the type - all mouth and no help!

The thing that really gets me though - the ones who've kicked off most about the cost - are the ones you'll see in Weatherspoons or the local meat market on a Saturday, pissed out of their skulls trying to get off with some misguided 18 year old lad. I did comment on FB that £4.50 doesn't get you a pint, a vodka coke and a packet of crisps - and I got mixed reviews - the sensible ones agreed, the 'chav' element griped!

They'd rather have a selection box that'll last 5 minutes, than an afternoon of good entertainment for their kid from a cast that includes a chap off CBBC and the local top flight theatre guy that writes the stuff that sells out months in advance.